Vacancy - HR Business Partner
Location - Bellshill - Innovation Centre
Type - Permanent
Closing Date - 28/06/2019
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team based at our Bellshill office.
Who We Are
In the last 3 years CCL has grown by over 40% and we continue to grow at pace, both organically and through acquisition. We now have branches in Troon, Bellshill, Derby and Aylesbury, with further expansion planned.
We operate within the Logistics industry, one of the largest and fastest growing sectors in the world which is currently projected to be worth $15.5 Trillion by 2023. There are two distinct parts to our business:
- Logistics Services – which includes the movement of Mail, Parcels, Pallets, Part & Full Loads, by Road, Air and Sea throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide
- Technology Solutions – we’ve built a platform that improves business process principally around Inventory Management, Order Processing and Multi Carrier Shipping
We are now seeking to appoint an experienced HR Business Partner to join our Team in Bellshill.
Purpose of the Role
To provide a customer focused HR Service to our People and Line Managers across the full spectrum of the HR Life Cycle including but not limited to talent acquisition and recruitment, onboarding and performance management, the provision of HR advice and guidance, learning and development, employee relations and employee engagement. To maintain and report on key HRIS in line with Data Protection and GDPR legislation.
Main Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- Provides professional and confidential HR advice, support and administration across the full HR life cycle.
- Co-ordinates the talent acquisition and recruitment process to include identifying and recruiting the best talent, through the preparation of Job Descriptions, advertising vacancies, liaising with agencies, participating in the interview process, preparing offers, obtaining references etc.
- Successfully onboard our new people, preparing induction plans and delivering induction programmes, managing the probationary review process.
- Understand and follow Company policies to support and advise our People and Line Managers.
- Co-ordinates and delivers learning and development initiatives, facilitate course evaluation, monitor the completion and quality of Performance Reviews and collate identified training needs.
- Maintains current and accurate HRIS and produce robust management information aligned to business needs, whilst maintaining compliance with Data Protection/GDPR Regulations.
- Undertakes HR project work as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as defined by Line Manager or appointed deputy.
Essential skills required
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of end to end recruitment process
- Working knowledge of employment law and managing employee relations casework
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sense of humour
- Ability to travel as required to support business needs
Desirable skills required
- Learning and Development delivery skills
- Change implementation experience